Saturday, August 25, 2012

Favorite tools and make up for eyes!

Well a lot of my friends ask me what make up I use and honestly I don't spend lots of money on make up unless its something I really want to have or try.

For Eyes:

I own this exact eye shadow palette. It's great because it has so many colors to play with.
e.l.f.
I use this eyeline because I hate sharpeners and I am not a liquid eyeliner fan too much.
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black
Lately for mascara I've really been loving this one
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in black
I know I said I am not a big liquid eyeliner fan and I am not but for my eyebrows and it fills them in really nice.
e.l.f. liquid eyeliner in coffee or brown
Last for the eyes the only tool I use
e.l.f. eye shadow brush I think it's only a $1

 Those are my favorite things I use all the time to do my eye make up, maybe soon if I get the chance I'll do some cool make up on my eyes and post pictures so you can see.
Thank you for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment