Saturday, August 25, 2012

Websites I love! Part 1

OK I'm doing this in alphabetical order because I don't want to put any site before another because I do love them all. I will put all the links at the bottom of the page if you would like to join =)

 Bzzagent (FREE!)


This company is a word of mouth company. You try products and review them basically. The reviews have to be a little more in depth than just a few sentences. Plus you have to do surveys to qualify for a product to test. This site is really cool so far I am testing the
Unreal Candy =)


GreenMomsMeet (FREE!)
This is a site for Moms and you have to have a little mom group to try out products with but that's easy just get your family and friends that are mom's that have kids and get them together for a fun sample time.
Right not I am testing with my group
Tree Top Reduced Sugar Juices



Influenster (FREE!)
This is a really cool site. You make a profile and earn badges through little surveys. Then when it's time for a voxbox (their box of all kinds of different goodies 4-6 products) or a product to test you get a pre-qualification email. If you qualify then you're notified and you get the VoxBox or the product. =) Right now I hope to qualify for a natural/green/organic box that I got an email about.



Julep (First box is a penny!! Every month after it is $19.95 for $40 of products!)
 
This site is really great and awesome if you love nail polish! They do have some other beauty products but this is mainly a nail polish site. They don't sell this in any store. This monthly subscription service is a penny the first box and depending which maven you are (you take a quiz to determine it) all the mavens get 2 polishes and a product (it changes from time to time, mine was pedi creme) but if you are the "it girl" maven you get 3 polishes and no product. You can also change if you don't like the polish colors for that maven box. Every month you can get a box or not or give it to a friend. Also every month to your box you can add up to 2 polishes for $4.99 each and thats great because each polish is regular $14 each. 



Well this is it for now but I do have more sites I'll be talking about so look for Part 2 to come soon and here are the links for you guys.

BzzAgent

Green Moms Meet

Influenster



No comments:

Post a Comment